The benefits of a ProVision Comprehensive Membership:
Dedicated Business Coach
Exclusive to the Comprehensive program, you’ll be paired with an experienced business coach to support you at practice level with business planning, marketing plans, visual merchandising advice, selling skills, range planning, sales analysis as well as staff training and development.
Key performance analysis
Ongoing key performance analysis for your business (reported confidentially) and benchmarking information based on the Comprehensive group of practices.
Face to face education
Attendance at all face to face education programs for all practice staff and full access to our 24/7 online campus ProLearnMAX for your entire team.
National retail campaigns and marketing resources
Complimentary national retail campaign materials and access to an extensive suite of marketing resources including online advertising, social media, public relations and media advertising tools.
Human resources management
Advice and direction in regard to all human resource matters including recruitment, performance management and remuneration and discounted access to recruitment service Express 3
Meet up with like-minded optometrists at various forums throughout the year including state based member meetings, face to face education courses and biennial ProVision member conference
Advice, access, assistance and support including, and not limited to:
- Retail operations, marketing, distribution,merchandise, human resources, training, sale of business, leasing, financial benchmarking and business systems
- ProSupply, ProMarket, ProAccounts and future innovative products developed to keep your practice competitive and profitable
- Strategic Supplier Partner products and discount agreements for frames, laboratory services, contact lenses, accessories and exclusive ProVision brands
- Advice and direction across the entire spectrum of practice reinvigoration projects from minor refurbishment works to a full turnkey operation
- Regular communications from ProVision including weekly e-updates, quarterly ProFile publications and monthly webinars to keep you informed of membership opportunities and best-practice learnings