ProVision is currently advertising the following employment vacancies in Independent ProVision practices on behalf of our members. ProVision member practices are independently owned and operated. As such, all terms and conditions of employment with a ProVision member practice are between the applicant and the individual member practice. If any of the employment opportunities below are of interest, click on the position title for the job description, or follow the application instructions to begin the job application process. This page is updated regularly, so job seekers are encouraged to check back on a frequent basis.
ProVision is currently advertising the following employment vacancies
in Independent ProVision practices on behalf of our members.
ProVision member practices are independently owned and operated.
As such, all terms and conditions of employment with a ProVision member
practice are between the applicant and the individual member practice.
If any of the employment opportunities below are of interest, click on the
position title for the job description, or follow the application instructions
to begin the job application process. This page is updated regularly,
so job seekers are encouraged to check back on a frequent basis
• Based in Southport QLD 4212
• Flexible hours
• Salary – remuneration market value
• FLUENT KOREAN SPEAKING is essential
• Other benefits available
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Service our valued members eye care needs
• Provide comprehensive quality eye examinations and clinical care
• Improve visual outcomes of all patients to the practice
• Provide premium customer service
Skills & experience
• Bachelor of Optometry or equivalent enabling registration as an Optometrist (essential) with AHPRA
• Ocular Therapeutics qualifications and other qualifications FT/PT/LOCUM
• Exceptional client service skills
• The ability to perform a thorough eye examination and all requisite tests in a professional manner
• Basic computer skills (Word and Excel)
• Ability to work in a team and co-operatively with others
• Ability to provide advice on lens types
Values & benefits
• Our people and our members are at the core of everything we do
• Our company values are important to us and in this role, you strongly identify with them too
• We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered
• We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing
Eyecatch Optical is a locally owned and operated business that has built a solid reputation for providing stylish eyewear and first-class optical treatments around Eight Mile Plains and Brisbane and with high and surging demand for the services, we have decided to open a new branch in Gold coast to fulfill this need. We've got big ideas for the future and are looking for talented and driven people that can help us achieve them.
As an employer Penry Routson Optometrists offer:
• Two practice locations to work from, Warrnambool and Camperdown
• Mentoring internally through the practice
• Great salary and benefits are available to the successful applicant
• Alternating Saturdays
• No Sunday or Public Holiday hours
• Opportunity to utilise the latest premium products and technology, including OCT, retinal imaging and visual fields
• Opportunity to work alongside highly trained Optometrists,
• Exposure to a well-known and highly regarded Ophthalmologist each fortnight
What we require in the successful applicant is:
• A Bachelor of Science in Optometry or equivalent (through the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Hold a current Optometry Board of Australia Certificate of Registration
• A very high standard of presentation, excellent written and oral communication
• Reliability and punctuality
• A passion for community
For a confidential discussion please contact Simon Routson (Practice Principal) or Rebecca Law (Practice Manager) on (03) 5561-2331
The owner David Neilson is a highly experienced clinician with over 35 years experience. Optometrists David, Abby and Kat comprise our team of clinical mentors who will teach you everything they know and better still they will tailor your learning to your goals and values, to help you achieve what you want - not just what we want.
Why join us
We are committed to helping all members of our team to reach their potential professionally. Regular onsite clinical education will ensure the successful applicant feels confident with the latest research and therapy skills.
• Learn from a team of highly qualified and experienced optometrists in a vast array of interest areas
• Weekly clinical discussion sessions and structured mentoring
• Generous salary package with potential for future equity interest
• A work place that is engaging, stimulating & nurturing. Where individual’s effort is valued and there is a strong team spirit
About the role
Neilson Eyecare in Toowoomba is looking for an additional full-time or parttime optometrist to join our passionate and dedicated team. The position will offer the potential candidate an opportunity to work both independently and as part of the team, fully supported by the highly skilled current optometrists.
• AHPRA optometry registration
• A lifelong learner who is passionate about their profession
• Excellent clinical reasoning skills
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Competent computer skills for electronic notes
• Willingness and desire to learn and develop clinical knowledge and
skills and to practice in the same way as the other optometrists with an understanding of behavioural principals
• Willingness and desire to work with the whole team on building the practice
How to apply
To apply for this role, please apply via email. Include your resume and covering letter.
Please email David (email@example.com) with any queries and feel free to look at our website for lots of further practice information.
Questions to answer in your application:
• How many years have you worked as an optometrist?
• What are your specific areas of interest?
• Have you undertaken any further training courses?
• Do you have experience in digital marketing?
• Do you have customer service experience?
• Please state your right to work in Australia?
• Please describe your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Are you ready to embrace a balanced country lifestyle in a Mediterranean climate?
Looking to live in a community where you, your partner and/or children can grow and flourish?
Want to work alongside an experienced and enthusiastic team, in an environment where the patient’s always needs come first?
At Swan Hill and Kerang Optical we are seeking two optometrists to join us on a full or part-time basis, in our new refurnished clinic from March 2022.
Our independent practices are well established and respected, and we practice full scope optometry utilising the latest technology.
Our vision is to provide exceptional eyecare and eyewear to our local communities.
Interested in learning more? Contact Jenalle.
Kosmac & Clemens Optometrists is an independently owned group practice that has been operating in Central Victoria since 1992. Our mission is to deliver outstanding experiences and outcomes for our patients by maintaining the highest standards of optometric practice. We achieve this by:
Equipping our rooms with the latest technologies, such as OCT & IPL
Supplying the most advanced lens designs and frame products; Australian made wherever possible
Providing mentorship via our group of senior optometrists
Supporting your professional education; we cover the cost of your annual CPD requirements
Our staff enjoy a friendly and caring environment, interact effectively as a team across our 6 locations, and possess outstanding customer service skills. We are therefore seeking optometrists with the ability to quickly build rapport with their patients & work colleagues, and are committed to growing their personal clinical expertise in Optometry.
Positions are available for our Bendigo and Castlemaine practices.
Why Should You Apply?
Enjoy a relaxed regional lifestyle with all the amenities of a large city
Access to the latest technology & co-management arrangements with ophthalmology
Full scope independent practice offering clinical autonomy
Mentoring from therapeutically endorsed senior optometrists, each with over 30 years experience
Excellent employment conditions & competitive salary structure; relocation assistance available
Send applications to Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
See us on: www.kosmacandclemens.com.au
ProVision was established over 30 years ago by Optometry Australia to ensure that independent optometry would thrive in the face of market changes and new entrants.Today, we are the preferred optometrist support model in the country, with record membership totalling 450 member practices. Uniquely, ProVision operates only for the benefit of our members. We invest 100% of income to continuously enhance the
services we provide, ensuring your best interests are our priority.
ProVision was established over 30 years ago by Optometry Australia to ensure that
independent optometry would thrive in the face of market changes and new entrants.
Today, we are the preferred optometrist support model in the country, with record membership
totalling 450 member practices. Uniquely, ProVision operates only for the benefit of
our members. We invest 100% of income to continuously enhance the
services we provide, ensuring your best interests are our priority.
ProVision practices are focussed on hiring the right people, communicating their vision and building a foundation for a culture that empowers, sustains and supports their team members to be their best.