Help us deliver exceptional patient care!
• Join an established and successful independent family focused Optometry practice
• Be supported by a motivated, fun, and supportive team
• Work in modern, progressive and fashionable environment
• Enjoy a diverse role with direct patient contact
• Benefit from a part-Time position (3 days per week including Saturday)
• Be supported to further develop your knowledge base
Pezzimenti Nixon Optometrists is a renowned referral based optometric practice located in Hawthorn, Victoria. We excel in paediatric eyecare and the understanding of how vision may affect learning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, experienced optometrist to join a dedicated team in a modern and progressive independent optometry practice. You will utilise your optometric and interpersonal skills to provide a first class customised and comprehensive patient eyecare experience. We want every patient to have that WOW experience.
In our optometry practice, you will have an opportunity to improve our patient’s quality of life and visual potential through better vision and visual skills. You will bring excellent communication skills, exceptional patient care, a team focus and drive to grow and develop our practice into the future.
The successful person will have the following skills and attributes:
• Be an experienced optometrist (3+ years)
• Experience in paediatric eyecare preferable
• Be willing to further their optometric and paediatric eyecare knowledge.
• Ability to work with patients of all ages
• Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm
• Display professional integrity and consistency
• Treat patients and colleagues with honesty, professionalism and empathy.
• Actively work in a nurturing, respectful and fun environment
We celebrate success for both personal and professional achievements. We are a family friendly workplace and are open to flexible working arrangements.
An attractive salary package is negotiable based on experience.
If you are a highly self-motivated and energetic person with exceptional people skills looking for a career within a successful and supportive environment, then we'd be delighted to hear from you. Please call us on 03 9818 1928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.